Debian System Administrators
The Debian System Debian Administration (DSA) team is responsible for Debian's infrastructure. This wiki is focussed on system administration documention, primarily in the form of HOWTOs, for users and administrators.
To contact us, mail email@example.com.
Copies of our VCS repositories are available on alioth. If you want to prepare patches for any of our GIT repositories please use git format-patch and mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org or attach them to the according RT ticket.
documentation for end users or services owners
- how to use RT
- how to set sudo passwords
- how to request guest access to porter machines
- how to use schroot on porter machines
- how to manage service subdomains
documentation for contributors
documentation for team members
- tips for new and existing members
- how to update dns resource records
- how to add a new machine
- decomission: how to decomission a machine
- install-ganeti: ganeti related documentation
- iscsi: how to setup a new iscsi initiator
- export-iscsi: how to export new iscsi LUNs
- install-kvm: how to setup a new kvm domain without going through d-i etc.
- postgres: Random postgres stuff
- postgres-backup: Less random postgres stuff
- add-guest: how to add a guest to ud-ldap
- add-account: how to add an account to ud-ldap (also: how to upgrade a guest)
- lock-account: how to lock an account in ud-ldap
- swarm-kernel: how to build kernels for our swarm boxes
- drac-reset: how to beat the radacm rootk^Wbinary only software.
- new-dpl: What to do when we have a new DPL
- static-mirroring: Static mirroring fu
- kfreebsd: Open issues with the kFreeBSD ports
- dsablog - Team blog of the DSA team