Open issues with the Debian kFreeBSD Ports
from a purely DSA perspective.
- stuff depended on by debian.org-recommended (not all might make sense on kFreeBSD - need to figure that one out):
- ifenslave (does that even make sense? should we type-handle it away on kfreebsd?)
- bridge-utils (ditto)
- vlan (same)
- traceroute (inetutils-traceroute instead, available on all arches)
- emacs22-nox or emacs22 (emacs23-nox or emacs23 instead)
- mcelog (useful on kfreebsd?)
- timeout (replaced by coreutils)
- strace (ktrace instead)
puppet runs do not run reliably and often hang. Might be a ruby bug.