Debian System Administrators
The Debian System Debian Administration Team (DSA) is the team that keeps debian.org's infrastructure going. This is the internal team wiki, which as some howto mainly targeted for the team members.
To contact us, mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copies of our VCS repositories are available on alioth. If you want to prepare patches for any of our GIT repositories please use git format-patch and mail them to email@example.com or attach them to the according RT ticket.
- wiki: How to contribute to the dsa.d.o wiki
- RT Usage - offsite
- DSA usertagged bugreports - offsite
- sudo: How to set sudo passwords.
- schroot: How schroot can be used on porter machines
- guest-account: guest account access to porter machines
- subdomains: facilities offered to teams with a dedicated subdomain
- new-machine: How to setup and integrate machines into debian.org's infrastructure.
- decomission: How to decomission a machine
- install-ganeti: ganeti related documentation
- iscsi: How to setup a new iscsi initiator
- export-iscsi: How to export new iscsi LUNs
- install-kvm: How to setup a new kvm domain without going through d-i etc.
- postgres: Random postgres stuff
- add-guest: How to add guests to ud-ldap
- add-account: How to add accounts to ud-ldap / upgrade guest accounts
- swarm-kernel: How to build kernels for our swarm boxes
- drac-reset: How to beat the radacm rootkWbinary only software.
- new-dpl: What to do when we have a new DPL
- New DSA manual
- kfreebsd: Open issues with the kFreeBSD ports
- dsablog - Team blog of the DSA team